Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This is a Single Authored contribution (collaborative research papers should not have more than 2 authors maximum)
- In case of co-authored paper (not more than 2 authors) email address of the second author has been provided in the contributor's check box
- Similarity Index does not exceed 10% overall and 2% from a single source.
- Research Paper/Article is not less than 4000-6000 words including footnotes.
- Research Article is accompanied by an Abstract in a separate word document.
- Abstract is 200 - 250 words
- Key words not more than 5 to 7 have been provided in the Research Article
- Book Review being submitted is for the current year publications ONLY (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
For Book Reviews following details have been clearly provided: Subject of the review, Author, title, publisher, year and pages of the book.
- This is an original work and not published anywhere.
Originality Declaration form has been submitted by the Author(s) along with the Research Article
- The Research Article / Book Review is in MS Word format (.doc or .docx extensions).
- The contributions do not have borders, cover pages, or title pages. Title is mentioned only in the beginning of the piece, followed by the author’s name.
- British English spellings have been followed
- References have been footnoted according to Chicago manual 16th edition.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Qualification and Institutional Affiliation
- Mailing Address.
- Standard Structure of the Research Article has been followed with Article Title relevant to the Journal theme, Abstract, Key words, Introduction, Review of Literature, Methodology, Main body/Analysis, and Conclusion
JSSA accepts research papers on the following themes ONLY:
Peace and conflict studies, human security, energy security, terrorism/counter terrorism, internal and external security, international security, geopolitical issues, security and strategic studies, nuclear deterrence, nuclear non-proliferation, nuclear safety and security, strategic stability, and doctrines.
- Submissions pertaining to domestic politics, social/ethnic/racial/religion and economic domains do not fall within the purview of JSSA, and will not be considered for publication.
Section default policy
Section Default Policy
- Copyright on any open access article in the Journal of Security and Strategic Analyses (JSSA) published by Strategic Vision Institute (SVI) is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant Strategic Vision Institute (SVI) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
Exceptions To Copyright Policy
There may be exceptions concerning copyright and licensing for articles which were previously published under policies that are different from the above. For instance, occasionally Strategic Vision Institute (SVI) may co‐publish articles jointly with other publishers, and different licensing conditions may then apply. In all such cases, however, access to these articles is free from fees or any other access restrictions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This journal doesn’t collect information from non-registered users. The names, email addresses and other contact details entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. The data collected from registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of double-blind peer reviewed journals.
The data will not be sold by the Journal of Security and Strategic Analyses (JSSA) or by the Strategic Vision Institute (SVI) as a Publisher.
The authors published in this journal are responsible for the facts and figures reported in their research. Those involved in editing this journal seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy including maintaining the greatest levels of integrity possible.