Call for Papers
Since its establishment in 2013, the Strategic Vision Institute (SVI) has successfully managed to build a modest impact on the security, strategy, peace, and policy discourse development. The efforts have further been materialized through the publication of its premier biannual journal; Journal of Security and Strategic Analyses (JSSA). It is a peer-reviewed journal conforming to the standards of HEC recognized journal and has been placed in the Y Category by the HEC-HJRS.
SVI accepts scholarly research papers for its next issue that may fulfill the following:
• Papers/Articles (4000-6000 words including footnotes)
• Book Reviews – current year publications ONLY (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
• For footnotes kindly follow Chicago Manual 16th Edition
• Single Authored contributions will be given preference (collaborative research papers should not have more than 2
• Similarity Index must not exceed 10% overall and 2% from a single source
JSSA is currently open for papers on: peace, security and strategic studies, nuclear deterrence, nuclear non-proliferation, arms control anddisarmament, nuclear safety and security, strategic stability, doctrines,terrorism/counter terrorism, internal and external security, international security, geopolitical issues, peace and conflict studies, human security andenergy security.
Guidelines for authors are available at: https://thesvi.org/journal-of-strategic-and-security-analyses/
Contributors should submit their contact information, a short biography, and an abstract of their paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to meet the deadline for peer reviewing, editing and printing tasks, kindly send your manuscripts (written exclusively for the JSSA) by the mentioned deadlines.
Submission deadline for the JSSA, Summer issue: End of February
Submission deadline for the JSSA, Winter issue: End of August