To enhance value of contributions, SVI earnestly desires to benefit from a wide spectrum of the academicians, scholars and intelligentsia. In this regards, SVI looks forward to your discourse as per the scope of the journal.Readmore
Plagiarism is a very serious academic offence, and it is strictly prohibited at the Strategic Vision Institute (SVI).
1. SVI has a zero-tolerance policy toward plagiarism.
2. SVI doesn’t allow Similarity Index to exceed beyond 10% overall and 2% from a single source.
3. All Authors must submit the Originality Declaration Form which can be accessed here: Author Originality Declaration Form
4. A strict compliance to the standard HEC plagiarism policy is observed by the SVI Editorial Team without bias.
5. A detailed HEC Plagiarism Policy and Guidelines on How to avoid Plagiarism (as provided by Leeds Metropolitan University) can be accessed here: HEC Plagiarism Policy Guidelines on How to avoid Plagiarism
6. Following are some of the important points (extracted from the HEC Plagiarism Policy) that should be borne in mind while turning in the research article for publication in the JSSA:
• Avoid “taking and using the thoughts, writings, and inventions of another person as one’s own.”
• Always give proper credit to the person whose work is being consulted or quoted.
• Do not use published/unpublished work without referencing.
• Must never collaborate with any other person when the work is supposed to be individual.
• Avoid the use of unacknowledged material published on the web.
• Do not copy someone else’s results.
•Do not use one’s own published work (self-plagiarism).
JSSA Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any paper that doesn’t abide by the standard HEC plagiarism policy and guidelines.
Under no circumstances will SVI publish a paper with similarity index above 10% over all and 2% from a single source.