In submitting an article to the Journal of Security and Strategic Analyses (JSSA) published by Strategic Vision Institute (SVI) I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0.
- The article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to Strategic Vision Institute (SVI) are not in breach of any other obligation;
- The article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true.
[End of Strategic Vision Institute (SVI) license agreement]
Additional notes regarding Strategic Vision Institute’s license agreement
The Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY), of which CC BY 4.0 is the most recent version, was developed to facilitate open access. The content under open access has to be freely available online, and through licensing their work under CC BY authors grant users the right to unrestricted dissemination and re-use of the work, with only the one proviso that proper attribution is given to authors.
The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 provides the following summary (where ‘you’ equals ‘the user’):
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License